Aplication Questionare

Go down

Aplication Questionare

Post  FsgtPain on Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:18 pm

1.How long have you been playing Eve?

2.How often and around what time (EVE time) do you manage to log on?

3.What's your current play style like? (i.e. low-sec pirate, large alliance, wormhole corp, etc.)

4.What are your long term plans in EVE?

5.How many skill points do you have in total? How are they concentrated?

6.What ships can you fly? What ships do you fly?

7.Can you fly a T2 fitted:
Interceptor:NO
Covert Ops: YES buzzard and helios cove ops 4
Interdictor: NO
Logistics: YES basi oneros logi 2
HAC: YES cerb, eagle, deamos and ishtar
Stealth Bomber: YES manticore and nemesis cov ops 4
Black Ops: NO
Command ship: YES nighthawk astarte command ships 3
Strategic Cruiser: YES tengu csc 3 cds 4 ces 4 ces 4 cos 5 cps 3
Industrial: YES badger m2 caldari industrial 4
Mining Barge: NO
Exhumer: NO
Freighter: NO
Orca: NO

8.What was the last player corp that you were/are in? Why do you want to leave? What did you contribute to your previous corp? Sanctus ordo Luminarium Amarri. left do to inactivity and the ceo that recruited me left and left someone inactive in charge. i was shield incursion fc for the corp

9.How did you hear about Krannon of Sherwood? phae torch posted in the recruitement channel

10.Why did you choose KRNN instead of all the other corps out there? mainly just looking for a laid back but active corp in high/low sec and krnn seems to fit that bill

11.What makes you a good fit for KRNN? Why should we pick you over other candidates? im active like to interact with everyone. and love making isk. i also bring a strong set of combat skills to the table and dont mind using them. but i also hit a point in the game where i want to learn more about the indy side and i think krnn may beable to help me.

12.Have you talked with a specific KRNN member about joining? If so then please state who. phae torch

13.Having a mic and using Ventrillo is required during certain operations. Is this a problem for you? no

14.Anything you want us to know about your background when we perform background checks?
not that i can think of
15.Tell us something about your personality.
very out going and like to shoot the breeze
16.In the event of a wardec, what would you do?
fit out as many ships as i can and get rdy to fight
17.Are you willing to take orders and fly insanely stupidly if it benefits the group?
all i have to say about this 1 is hey look im bait
18.What is your attitude toward helping corp mates?
if i can help them i will
19.At what point would you block a corp mate? (Either in a chat channel or mail)
havent needed to yet but i think the only thing that would cause me to do so would be if they was attempting to scam me.

This is the obligatory question that everyone gets asked eventually. Please understand that this is a bonus question and has no real impact on if your accepted into corp or not.

20.Are you a spy? If yes, for which Alliance/Corp? And why the hell are you spying on a highsec corp to begin with? nope this is my main and my alt is in a 1 man corp for the use of getting a personal pos up eventually

FsgtPain

Back to top Go down

Re: Aplication Questionare

Post  FsgtPain on Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:23 pm

1.How long have you been playing Eve? since 07 on and off

2.How often and around what time (EVE time) do you manage to log on? veries but i am on the east coast usa

3.What's your current play style like? (i.e. low-sec pirate, large alliance, wormhole corp, etc.) pve for the most part if i do go into low sec i will pirate.

4.What are your long term plans in EVE? to make lots of isk and get into cap ships and be able to manufacture t2 ships and items

5.How many skill points do you have in total? How are they concentrated? 36mil sp and just about all combat

6.What ships can you fly? What ships do you fly? can fly gal and caldari up to command ships accept for electronic attack ships intercepters and interdictors.

FsgtPain

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum